Unofficial Guitar Hero Forum 2.4.25
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unofficial Guitar Hero Forum 2.4.25

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

College basketball/football ftw

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave
New Kid
New Kid
Dave

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-08-07

College basketball/football ftw Empty
PostSubject: College basketball/football ftw   College basketball/football ftw Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:25 am

Nothing beats college basketball or college football. Nothing. I think North Carolina will win the basketball national championship (gotta support my favorite team), but they have no shot at football. I'll be honest, their football team blows. As for football's national champion, I don't know. USC was good but overrated last year, and returned most of the team. WVU is pretty nasty (the local team), but their defense is lacking. I say USC probably wins it all, and UNC goes 1-11 (gotta beat Duke)
Back to top Go down
http://www.lpassociation.com
Hwy2Hell
Musician
Musician
Hwy2Hell

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: College basketball/football ftw   College basketball/football ftw Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 4:41 pm

Not that that big into college basketball but I watch March Madness every year. For football Wisconsin Badgers and Texas Longhorns are my favorite teams. Wisconsin should do good but there not championship caliber. I expect Texas to make a BCS game. But there just not the same since Vince Young left(his junior and last season with them was an awesome year for Texas)
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Brandon

Male Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: College basketball/football ftw   College basketball/football ftw Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:20 pm

Dude. Michigan has like, they're whole team returning. They're gonna be incredible.

Mario Manningham at Wide Out.
Chad Henne at QB

....and best of all...

Mike Hart at Running Back.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/brandonagnew
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: College basketball/football ftw   College basketball/football ftw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

College basketball/football ftw
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unofficial Guitar Hero Forum 2.4.25 :: Off Topic :: Sports-
Jump to: